Tuesday 2 July 2013

List Of My Personal Favorite Blogs!

If you're anything like me, most of your time on the computer is spent checking out other people's blogs. (that and Pinterest, I'm a little bit obsessed).  Now I do realize that these aren't all blogs, however, some of these sites are just so good that I couldn't not put them on my list. Here is a short list of a few of them that I've been loving lately:


Health:

Peanut Butter Fingers
Fitnessista
Oh She Glows
Chocolate Covered Katie
Carrots n' Cake
Low Carb Cookie Jar- A close friend of mine, new to blogging, definitely go check her out!
Kath Eats Real Food


Baking:

Sally's Baking Addiction
Bakerella
Joy The Baker
Bake At 350
Bake Or Break

DIY:

P.S I Made This
I Spy DIY
DIY Crafts To Make
Find It, Make It, Love It
Martha Stewart
Dollar Store Crafts
Craft Gossip
Craft Bits

Beauty:

The Small Things Blog
EG Nails It
Drugstore Princess
Sparkle & Mine
Life Unsweetened


Well that's all for right now.  If you have any favorite blogs of your own please let me know! I love checking out new blogs! As I, myself am a new blogger please share my blog with any and everybody you can.



Ashlee <3


No comments:

Post a Comment